As an Architecture, Engineering, Project/ Construction/ DevelopmentManagement and Technical Services firm, 3G leadership, management and all staffare always committed to maintaining a healthy and safe working environment atall of its offices and project locations.
3G safety and health program is based on the USOccupational, Safety and Health Association (OSHA) procedures and requirements,while enforcing the most strict local governing safety and health Codes andrequirements as the principles guiding our commitment to safety.
- Health and safety are our highest priority at 3G.
- 3G team is committed to protect and preserve the environment for the new generations.
- 3G team is committed to designing sustainable, healthy and safe environment.
- 3G executive management will lead the continuous safety improvement process.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility in 3G.
- Safety performance is key indicator of our organizational excellence and always incorporated into our business processes.
- 3G will communicate safety performance openly with its staff.
- 3G staff are given the knowledge, skills and training necessarily to safely perform their jobs.
- 3G staff are instructed to act proactively with regard to health and safety matters. The combined efforts of 3G leadership and management aim to develop conscientious and well-trained staff.
3G will take all necessary actions to meet or exceed theapplicable occupational health and safety requirements, and will continuouslymonitor and improve operations, procedures and technologies to promote andmaintain a safe and healthy working environment.